Friday, December 27, 2013

New Years Eve Table Arrangement


 
Put wet foam into a container of your choice and floral tape it onto the container. I used wet foam because I used fresh greenery.

 
Use Christmas greens and insert them into the foam.

 
Keep inserting the greens until it is full.
 
 
I bought the mask at Halloween when all the costumes were selling in the stores. The Christmas balls are small and I wanted them the same color as the mask.
 
 
Floral tape a wood skewer and hot glue onto the mask.

 
Insert the skewer with the mask into the wet foam.
 
 
Fill the rest of the container with whatever you like to put in. I used the purple Christmas balls (attaching 3 at a time), snowflake ornaments, pinecones, and a touch of red just to set off the purple color.

 
To finish it, I tied a purple ribbon onto the container.

No comments:

Post a Comment