Monday, September 9, 2013

Milk Glass DIY


Milk Glass DIY

Milk glass is lovely and I found a site that shows how to take an ordinary vase and make it into a milk vase, (refer to the bottom of page for site). 
How I did this is I chose Appliance epoxy Rust-Oleum paint. It is washable and moisture resistant which is what I was looking for. It worked beautifully. I first washed the vase with soap and water, and then with vinegar on a wet cloth. I let this dry completely then sprayed on the paint. It was very easy to do.

This is the vase that I chose to use.

After painting the vase let it dry for at least 2 hours before attempting to pick it up.

The finished project.

I was pleased with how it turned out.


 
 
Make sure you check out 
                                                           www.thehappierhomemaker.com
 because this is where I got my inspiration from.
 

 

1 comment: